- Meet and pick up at your hotel lobby or Sandakan airport.
- Embark on a journey to the famous Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre situated in the Kabili-Sepilok Forest Reserve.
- Upon arrival, your guide will provide a short briefing session before entering the Centre.
- Then, you will then be brought to watch a short video documentary providing you with information on the rehabilitation of an orphaned Orang Utan.
- Enjoy and explore as you get to encounter Bornean-endemic Orang Utans up close as they frolic in their natural habitat.
- You will proceed to a boardwalk through the lowland rainforest where you can witness the Orang Utan feeding from a feeding platform.
- After a monkeyin’ around in Sepilok, you will be whisked to have lunch in Sandakan local restaurant.
- Bid a fun day goodbye as you are dropped off at your respective hotels or Sandakan airport. Tour ends at around 1300hrs.
OPTIONAL-ADD ON: BORNEAN SUN BEAR CONSERVATION CENTRE OR SANDAKAN CITY TOUR OR RAINFOREST DISCOVERY CENTER (R.D.C) OR SANDAKAN WAR MEMORIAL OR AGNES KEITH HOUSE
(Additional charge of MYR 70/- per pax per tour)
- Continue the tour to the additional add on tours of your choice. Tour ends between 1400hrs (if you choose any 1 optional-add on tour) or 1600hrs (if you choose any 2 optional-add on tours)