Day 1 - Kota Kinabalu City Night Tour with Seafood Dinner
- You will be greeted by our friendly tour guides at your Hotel Lobby, along with a vehicle that will whisk you through the feel and flavor of Kota Kinabalu.
- First stop, the Filipino Market. Blend in with the locals, its seafood galore with great bargains and cheap buys. Indulge in a sensory voyage of aromas and authentic feels from local handicrafts, woodwork, cultured pearls and shirts. It’s a haven for all your travel curio and knick-knacks. A plethora of fresh succulent seafood aplenty, you will be spoiled for choice.
- Get your cameras ready! An uphill drive through winding roads lead you to Signal Hill, a hillside observatory platform overlooking Kota Kinabalu City, aglow in all its charm and splendor.
- As evening creeps in, we move on to the warm & inviting shores of Tanjung Aru Beach, where you bid farewell to daylight with a spectacular sunset that promenades across a horizon laced with near-by islands.
- After an unforgettable day in paradise, relish the local flavours of the Seafood Dinner.
- End the night by paying a visit to a local fruit market that comes alive with a cluster of fruit stalls boasting non-seasonal tropical fruits like bananas, pineapples, oranges. Perhaps, if it is in season, meet the king of fruits, notorious with spikes and a bold smell, the Durian, and also the Queen of Fruits, the Mangosteen.
- Transfer back to your respective hotels.