Day 1 - Kawa Kawa River Cruise - Wildlife & Fireflies
- Meet and pick up from your Kota Kinabalu hotel lobby and depart for Kawa-Kawa in Kota Belud. The Journey takes about 1 hour 30 minute along quaint villages, smalls towns and local farming areas.
- Upon arrival to the Kawa-Kawa jetty, afternoon tea will be served.
- Start your river cruise through spectacular vistas in search of the endemic proboscis monkeys. You may even catch a glimpse of long-tailed macaques, the rare silver languar, water buffaloes, river otters, different species of birds & other wildlife along the river bank.
- Cruise back for a traditional malay dinner served at the jetty restaurant. After dinner, transfer to Nanamon jetty to witness fireflies.
- As dusk settles in, witness the secret rhythm of fireflies amongst the mangrove trees that lace the Tempasuk River.
- Transfer back to your respective hotel