- After breakfast, check out of Bilit Rainforest Lodge and onwards to Gomantong Cave!
- Upon arrival at Gomantong Cave, be awed by its intricate cave system where millions of bats and swiftlets reside. You may even be lucky enough to catch the bird’s nest harvesting in action!
- After some cave exploring, you’ll be transferred to Danum Valley’s Borneo Rainforest Lodge while grabbing lunch on the way.
- Check in to Borneo Rainforest Lodge.
- After you've settled, you'll head out for an afternoon trek to a treetop "Canopy Walkway". It is 300 metres in length and towers up to 26 meters high where you are at a vantage point for a close-up observation of the rainforest.
- Head back to the lodge for dinner.
- Out you go for a Night Drive in an open-top vehicle in search of nocturnal dwellers of Danum Valley.
- At the end of a long day of travels and adventures, it’s time to rest up with an overnight stay at Borneo Rainforest Lodge.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Borneo Rainforest Lodge