- Meet up at Semporna Jetty.
- From the jetty, you will make your way to Bohey Dulang Island by speedboat. The journey takes roughly 30 mins. Upon arrival, you can begin your ascent up the 353m long hike to the peak of the volcanic crater, where gorgeous vistas of the neighbouring islands and lush turquoise water await you.
- Once completing the hike, it’s time to get back on the boat to your next stop at Mantabuan Island for your first snorkeling or diving session. Jump right into the clear blue waters where you may witness sightings of manta, devil and eagle rays as well as passing sea turtles.
- Continue to Sibuan Island, just next door, where you can relax and recharge on its sandy beach or enjoy a bit of snorkeling from the shoreline. Check with your guide about exploring the local Bajau Laut (‘Sea Gypsies’) village where you can find fishermen selling fresh coconut juice.
(Note: if you are booking dive packages, you will skip the hike in Bohey Dulang Island, proceed directly to Mantabuan Island for a visit or proceed directly to Sibuan Island for 2 diving sessions. Both diving sessions will be in Sibuan Island)
- Enjoy a packed lunch with a view of the Celebes Sea before making your way back to mainland Semporna Jetty.
Accommodation of Your Choice