- Pick up from Sandakan Airport on arrival. You will then be whisked away to Sepilok Nature Resort.
- A half hour journey ushers you into the Kabili-Sepilok Forest Reserve where rehabilitating Orang Utans roam free in a natural habitat. A short video screening at the Nature Education Centre will then enlighten you on what goes on within the reserve.
- Proceed to the boardwalk amidst a lush lowland rainforest leading you to a viewing point of the feeding platform. It will be an easy 10minite track, well worth it as soon as you see the Orang Utans (Pongo Pygmaeus) swing from branch to branch for some morning grub during feeding time at 1000hrs.
- Keep your eyes peeled as you may also catch a glimpse of some Macaques, both the long tailed and pig tailed Macaques. Return to reception center, to view the displays and exhibits at the Information Centre.
- Lunch will be served at the resort. You are free at leisure for the rest of the day.
- Another Orang Utan feeding will commence at 1500hrs, you can opt for your own unguided tour through the wooden boardwalk to witness the feeding.
- As evening creeps in, venture out on a guided tour into the Sepilok Forest Trails in search of nocturnal animals and insects.
- Dinner and Overnight in Sepilok Nature Resort.
Lunch / Dinner
Sepilok Nature Resort