- Meet and pick up at your hotel lobby or Sandakan airport.
- You will be transferred to the Sabah Park Jetty in Sandakan where you will take a 1-hour boat ride to Selingan Turtle Island.
- Located only 40 kilometres from North Sandakan, you will have the opportunity to see the main nesting areas of the Green Turtles and Hawksbill Turtles.
- Upon arrival, lunch will be served for you to feast!
- Check in to your basic but clean accommodation. The rest of the day you are free to stretch out by the beach or jump right into the sea for a snorkel round the nearby reefs. Dinner will be served on the Island.
- After dinner, a Park Ranger will inform you on the right time to encounter turtle laying their eggs along the beach. Get the chance to witness the collecting of eggs from the nestling site and into a safe hatchery and watch baby turtles scrambling out into the open sea upon their release on shore. An adorable sight not to be missed!
- It’s time to hit the hay and rest up with an overnight stay at your Selingan Turtle Island Chalet.
Lunch / Dinner
Selingan Island Chalet