- Meet by our staff at Tawau Airport upon arrival and overland transfer to private jetty in Semporna (70mins) for boat departure to Kapalai.
- Arrival Option 1 - An orientation dive at 1100, a guided boat dive at 1500. (Lunch/Dinner)
- Arrival Option 2 - An orientation dive at 1500. (Lunch/Dinner)
- Arrival Option 3 - No dive. (Dinner)
- Diver will have 3 guided boat dives daily + unlimited pier(jetty) dive (not guided, please find own buddy to dive with) + night dive for advance diver (not guided, please find own buddy to dive with)
- Non-Diver wil be free at leisure for the whole stay.
- Other activities available: Swimming, Snorkeling & Ocean Kayaking
- Diver will have 3 guided boat dive (last dive should be end at 1835 hrs)
Note: Flying After Diving
When diving on vacation a scuba diver needs to be aware that residual nitrogen poses a health risk upon decompression. This applies just as much to ascending in a jet as ascending to the surface of the water. The difference in air pressure, as a plane ascends to cruising altitude, is roughly equivalent to the last 14-16 feet of ascension in water and the same risks are evident including the bends (decompression sickness) and/or an embolism. If you fly after diving you risk extremely painful gas bubbles forming in your joints and flesh, or tragically in your blood, leading to an embolism and possibly even death. A good conservative rule is to ensure that you have no residual nitrogen in your body before flying. Following the NAUI dive tables, you should be in letter group A or less (which can take over 9 hours). A safe suggestion is to pass a full 24 hours after your last scuba dive before flying. Dive computers, which track nitrogen levels, have a "time-to-fly" indicator, which tells a scuba diver how long they need to wait before boarding a plane. Plan your last dive sensibly, so that you aren't bringing nitrogen along for a painful and possibly fatal return trip.
After breakfast, check out from Kapalai and boat transfer to Semporna followed by overland transfer to Tawau Airport.
Departure Option 1 - No diving before departure. (Breakfast)
Departure Option 2 - No diving before departure. (Breakfast/Light Lunch)
Departure Option 3 - No diving before departure. (Breakfast/Lunch)